London N8 8NH
This year’s school disco is on the 10 March in the Infant School hall!
There will be three sessions at 12pm, 2pm and 4pm.
Following feedback we have changed the sessions so all children from the Nursery and Infant School are welcome at any session.
Due to space limitations, we can only accommodate Rokesly Nursery and Infant School children. Babes in arms can attend for free.
This is a fantastically popular event with great music delivered by Rokesly’s very own DJ Dads, guaranteed to get everyone dancing.
- Disco-ready bar: face painting, hair spraying and transfer tattoos to get children disco ready!
- Actual bar: selection of alcoholic beverages for sale for the adults
- Cake stall selling a delicious array of sweet treats
- Glow sticks and other disco related items
There are three disco sessions to accommodate as many children as possible. Even with the three sessions it will be impossible for all children to attend due to the Hall’s limited capacity. Please ensure you purchase tickets as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.
Session times will be as follows:
- Session 1: 12pm–1:30pm
- Session 2: 2pm–3:30pm
- Session 3: 4pm–5:30pm
Tickets are priced at:
- Child – £3.50 (includes small snack box)
- Adult – £1.50
For further information please contact the Year 1 Class reps: